I really enjoyed the 30 days challenge about magic that I just finished up. Since inspiration has a way of slipping away from me, I decided to look for another challenge. As luck would have it, one of my favorite pagan authors and bloggers, Dianne Sylvan, posted her very only challenge.
Full disclosure, Dianne’s blog includes spirituality, self-improvement, pop culture, and vegan living, to name a few. Since my blog has only really focused on magic, I may end up changing the topic a little to fit with the rest of the blog.
So to begin, my goals for July (in no particular order):
- I have been having some difficulties at work. This month, I either want to resolve those difficulties or begin making plans to move on to another position.
- I want to immerse myself either further in my Feri tradition studies. So far it’s been great, but I still sense a little resistance.
- I want to spend more time at home. I go out too much and need the alone time.
- I want to finish a painting since I haven’t painted in months.
- I want to get my gym routine in order. Right now, I go haphazardly at best. In July, I want to stick to a schedule so I might actually begin seeing results.
I’ll check in at the end of the month to see how my progress has been.
You can find Dianne’s blog at http://diannesylvan.com/