Happy 2015 everyone! In the spirit of the holiday, I wanted to share my resolutions/goals for the New Year.
- Write more. I feel like I have maintained this blog poorly. It’s the first of the year and I am just getting to R. With last year being the last for the Pagan Blog Project, it will be up to me to keep myself motivated. I want to blog one a week and write at least one chapter in my novel each month.
- Similarly to my first resolution, I want to actively participate in Nanowrimo this year. I subscribe to the emails and the e-groups, but I never actually wrote anything. This year will be different.
- I want to lose 30 lbs. Over the past year, I have put on a lot of weight just do to eating too much and moving to little. This year, I want to eat less and move more. This isn’t entirely for vain reasons, it is also important for my overall health.
- Also in regards to health, I want 2015 to be the year I finally quit smoking.
- Since I start my Master’s program in February, I want to dedicate time each day for school work. While pursuing my Bachelor’s, this was a constant struggle.
- I want to stay in more. I have a bad habit of going out several nights a week with friends. This has been a strain on my sleep and my wallet. I want to spend some quiet nights at home this year.
- I want to visit my grandmother more. She only lives about 40 minutes away from me, and I haven’t seen her in almost a year. She is a sweet woman and I need to enjoy her company more often.
Hopefully this time next year, I will post an amazing blog post that highlights all the success I had with these goals in the coming year.